• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kobold Hero

Made due to a severe lack of Kobold models. This little number has been nothing more than an idea in the back of my mind for about a year now, so I decided to finally get it over with.

Keywords:
Kobold, Rat, Pig, Thing
Contents

Kobold Hero (Model)

Kobold Hero (Model)

Reviews
11:21, 12th Oct 2008 Cavman: We are indeed lacking kobolds. Tested ingame. works fine. Approved.

M

11:21, 12th Oct 2008
Cavman:
We are indeed lacking kobolds. Tested ingame. works fine. Approved.

Level 5
change the banners from the horde thing to somin esle an get rid of the two far ones plus you could use the geomancers spade thing in one othe hands or on his back

Level 26
the poly cout of this model is good and I like that you created a hero of a race that the hive is lacking.
I also like the banners and I that he does not simply has 1 but 4 banners which makes it more original.
The tc amount is good and the chosen blizzard anims are well chosen.

But there are also things that I don´t like that much:
The shield on its back looks too big to me
The portrait because it is the blizzard 1 without changes. I would also like to see the kobold with the hood and not with the candle on its head

Level 6
kobolds arent part of the horde. and it looks a bit too stocky to be a kobold; kobolds are supposed to by frail ratshits.

Level 3
i just say one thing repleace the banners for sticks totems or excavation tools

...or maybe even some ore or big ol' gems.

@+-Revelion-+ - I'm not so sure they're very nationalistic, being more obsessed with mining. I doubt they'd have one. But then again, you could just make one up, perhaps using one of the runes.

Level 4
Great model but I have to echo the thoughts on the flags. Pure TC cloth would be better if you can't find a good koboldy pattern.