• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

TruthAura

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Moonstone Ankh Aura

No need of credits but can be given too

Keywords:
moon night arcane elf symbol grace truth
Contents

TruthAura (Model)

Reviews
10:02, 8th Feb 2015 MiniMage: Too simple.
Level 11
I find it looking very good, but for some reason when I look at it reminds me of a "clock-arrow" which is not bad at all. It seems very interesting and I get what you were aiming for. However, this aura would be cool if it had an animation that makes the aura spin around. The circle to be in the middle always and the lower part of it (as seen on the picture) just keep spinning around as if it's trying to point at someone constantly to see if they lie or tell the truth. It would be really cool if it was animated like that so it would look like a "Moonstone Truth Aura". Still, very nice.