• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

FleshAxe

Another "Flesh" attachment

This time scratch made instead of editing a previous model
~
Just changed the slightest of tweaks to the models appearance
Increased size of handle area so it doesnt look like it should be flimsy.

Keywords:
Flesh, Axe, Attachment, omgwtfbbq
Contents

FleshAxe (Model)

Reviews
23:04, 28th May 2010 DonDustin: another nice flesh weapon

M

23:04, 28th May 2010
DonDustin: another nice flesh weapon

As are all other models that share the same textures right? -.-

...which means that some other texture on top could drastically make it more unique. I'm not saying the model is bad, on the contrary.. the model is cool, but it just.. lacks that lill something for "flavor"

I'm sure that a small addition of.. something.. will make it even greater than it was.

Level 4
I have to say it was a good idea to pick omgwtfbbq as a keyword. Everyone will see this when they search. :thumbs_up:

Looks nice, kind of .... weird... but i give it a 4.6/5. Could be good for an rpg with items that change you characters' appearance. maybe some epic rare item.
looks like a bird ôO xD
creepy weird Alice in Wonderland flamingo for croquet?

Level 26
misha do has a point there. While it is always a good idea to follow 1 theme when creating a pack, it is also a good idea to have some variation in it.

oh and I suggest that you look at this texture: units\Other\DiabloCar\DiabloCar.blp. The pitlord textures and the eredar warlock textures would also fit very well into your pack.

Level 12
misha do has a point there. While it is always a good idea to follow 1 theme when creating a pack, it is also a good idea to have some variation in it.

oh and I suggest that you look at this texture: units\Other\DiabloCar\DiabloCar.blp. The pitlord textures and the eredar warlock textures would also fit very well into your pack.

Is that texture hidden? Cannot locate it in either mpq.