• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GoblinTrainingCenter

Keywords:
goblin training center hall
Contents

GoblinTrainingCenter (Model)

Burning_Dragoon5, I've downloaded this model and your other two, and I must say THEY ARE BRILLIANT! I'll start making a campaign about dwarves and goblins and I'll give you LOTS OF CREDIT for creating these Goblin models. Is it OK for you to make more Goblin building models, like Spellcaster's factory or some kind of Workshop?
(I probably should'ev placed this in the Requests' Forum...)

Level 5
Q: How come no one did a goblin training center b4?

A: Because none could do it like Burning_Dragoon5.

Awesome model! the work anim is cool also.

Do you already know what to do next? I suggest another building such as a chemistry laboratory.

Level 9
AWESOME

man when you said in the old gobbo barracks mdl that you were still developing a great training center i tought you were joking

this model is excellent, i LOVED the Boom thing in the doors, and the anims are so funny (like all gobbos are "i laugh in the face of danger!")

good job

Level 12
Great work, although there is a problem. In the stand work animation, when the goblin comes out, he does not look realistic. I have made a list why:
His arm goes through the door.
He is moving faster than his feet are moving.
His skin barely moves when his arm twitches.
He is floating in mid-air when he starts to roll over.
There are no animations for the character himself when he rolls over.
He goes back inside at the end. Shouldn't he walk down the steps so he can go to work?! xD

My Rating: 8/10

Level 1
Hi Could Some one here tell Me how i Make it useable and visible in Game Im New And I Dont understand how do it I know it need to import an other building and shift model but tell me wath to write and things

Level 2
i would give you credit but i got so meny people to give credit and i cant even remember thay name