• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

VashjirCoralBlue

So. In the depths of Maelstrom, naga dwell.... In their once mighty city of Vash'jir. And here i bring you their doodads ;) this time Vashir corals. Maybe i will create some more doodads if you are interested. If anyone have some idea for making any other doodad from Cataclysm, or some unit. Pm me. Now enjoy and give credit.

So another update. Mr. Goblin made new texture for it- to look much like in the screenshot. So here it is and enjoy.
And this texture also match with the model of Vashjir Column.
Updated. New skins for tentacles, one is now glowing one is not, because of filesize. Alo one tube was reduced and made simple, so you can combinate tit and use it ingame any size or variation you want.

Keywords:
Naga, Goblin, Cataclysm, Vashjir, Monster, Coral, Doodad, Gilgoblin, Sea, Ocean, Seagiant, Murloc, Elemental, Mr. Goblin
Contents

VashjirCoralBlue (Model)

VashjirCoralBlue (Model)

Reviews
20:48, 3rd May 2010 DonDustin: it might have a large file size due to the custom texture when you only use 1 model of them, but in combination with your other ones, it is really bareable and it looks really awesome and should find its place in many...

M

20:48, 3rd May 2010
DonDustin: it might have a large file size due to the custom texture when you only use 1 model of them, but in combination with your other ones, it is really bareable and it looks really awesome and should find its place in many many underwater/naga terrains

Level 38
Thanx for comments ;) I will try to make more abyssal maw doodads... I hope maybe one day will somebody create some Cataclysm good terrained map and will use my models together. If you have any ideas for some abyssal maw doodad, just write me, or send me screen, or whatever and i will try to create it.

P.S: I liek nagas... :D they need some more doodads!

Level 14
i think you could change the colour of the tubes (/tentacles/whatever) to something more like purpleish or pinky (like on the screenshot). the 2 different tube colours are quite similar (more similar than on your models). your tubes are (imho) too much like the body colour.

well thats just a suggestion and not obligatory. as i have said before: your models are good and really useful. i know you will get even better as you practice. good luck ^^