• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GreatElderHydraMoltenBreathV.196

not sure how many models iv uploaded iv forgotten.

this is.......my 29th model?

any way, the goal of this projectile was a flaming breath made for my hydra, and soon to be released ''Dragon War Turtle''.

based off my acid projectile, I made all the emitters yellow to orange to red instead of just yellow to lime green to dark green. then I deleted most of the emitters save I think about 3.

then I went back a few steps and started imitating other blizzard flame effects, about over 10 really.

then I went back to WILL THE ALMIGHTY's dirt explosion for more inspiration. and now its finished.

it has 3 animations
Birth --- flashes into existence
Stand --- has a nice strong tail of yellow red flames, red-ish brown smoke, and a white hot core
Death --- big flash, lots of small oozy wet looking particles, very splashy and organic looking, liquid lava almost, and a big red-ish brown to black cloud, death of black smoke takes 8 seconds total.

due to simplicity, il re-color it green, purple and blue as paste bin files once I get time, Or I may upload them separately, depending on how hard it is to make each one.

give me credits as the mur'loc in ur map named ''kellym0'' ''god of mur'locs'' or something funny and amusing any way.

if you wish to change this model feel free to do so, you may like its explosions or smoke but not its dribbly-ness, who knows the reason, feel free to do it so long as you don't upload it any where or give it to other people.

I wont be uploading a custom burning oil effect for this one, as I feel the ordinary Flame Strike Embers is sufficient for your and my needs. if people think I should make one, tell me so.

Update 1: changed internal name

Keywords:
Flames, Fire, Burning, Molten, Lava, Breath, Missile, Death, Screams, Scaryness, The Smell of Burgers in the Mourning
Contents

GreatElderHydraMoltenBreathV.196 (Model)

Reviews
14:53, 11th Oct 2014 MiniMage: It's a little particle heavy, but eh, it's still useful I suppose.

M

14:53, 11th Oct 2014
MiniMage: It's a little particle heavy, but eh, it's still useful I suppose.