• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lizardman royal guard

This one took a while to animate.

This is an agility kind of hero, swinging his sword left and right. There are animations for spell slam, and also separate stand and walk whirlwind sequences. All animations made by me. yes, totally not a blademaster ripoff.

Please tell me if you use him somehow

UPDATE 24.07.18: new texture, improved portrait, new icon, various adjustments, shiny

Keywords:
lizard, samurai, ninja, sword, blade, master, agility, warrior
Previews
Contents

Lizard Royal Guard (Icon)

Lizardman royal guard (Model)

Reviews
19:09, 12th Jan 2015 MiniMage: Another fine lizardman. The file size is decent and there's creative variations to the blademaster animation set. Approved.

M

19:09, 12th Jan 2015
MiniMage: Another fine lizardman. The file size is decent and there's creative variations to the blademaster animation set. Approved.

Level 3
I know I'm spamming all your model threads right now but that's what ya gotta do to give those sweet ratings.

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Looks great. I love the bladestorm animation.