• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ogre Deathbringer

Damn, I should learn to focus on fixing/finishing other models before starting new ones. If it wasn't so hard ;_;

Anyway, here, ogre warlord/deathknight/hero thingy.

Update: made him bigger, fatter and stronger. If it's not enough.

Keywords:
Ogre, Deathknight, Warlord, Hero, Undead,
Contents

Ogre Deathbringer (Model)

Ogre Deathbringer (Model)

Reviews
18:15, 7th May 2014 MiniMage: In all Ogre models I've seen ingame and on the hive, they are big, scary and dumb. I would suggest making the belly and the arms a little bigger. Nothing much, just to make it fit more with the ingame ogres. Should be an...

M

18:15, 7th May 2014
MiniMage: In all Ogre models I've seen ingame and on the hive, they are big, scary and dumb. I would suggest making the belly and the arms a little bigger. Nothing much, just to make it fit more with the ingame ogres. Should be an easy fix, I think? With those fixes done, I'd rate this a 4/5.

20:18, 7th May 2014
MiniMage: Yeah, that works. Well done.

Yeah, it's quite funny.
----------------
Edit:
1.The file size is a bit huge, but it can pass for me.
2. The animations could be adjusted a bit, seeing as this ogre is quite uncommon and fit for his race.
3. I have no critics for the texture wrapping.
4. You might want to either redo or delete the stand 3 sequence, seeing as he lacks a tummy:/
5. Some texture could be only one-sided, saving some KB for the people who are tight on space.
----------------
I think that overall it's a good model.

Last edited:
Level 6
Lol it seems quite funny here have hahahahahahahahaha i mean 5/5 and a rep for making a orge that has arm sorry i mean armor
---------------------------------?
ignore the laugh i was just laughing on the comments from heinvers and genin32 and misha and destroyer(guest the number) and proxy

Last edited:
Level 6
I'm sorry for highjacking your thread PROXY but, Streak I don't know what you're talking about:)

I was just making fun and thinking crazy stuff written on your comments (because i cannot to anything i'm just bored that time)

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Hey, that's pretty cool. I mean, I'm no big fan of Ogres, but yeah. Love the hammer, and the anims are a nice little mix (bit of Ogre, bit of Shaman, some other things). If it's a hero, it really needs some hero glow on the Chest & on the Weapon, as a point of note. Also, I could see him becoming a bit fatter as well, perhaps. Finally, the Dissipate could really be sped up. However, it's pretty cool overall.

PROXY said:
Damn, I should learn to focus on fixing/finishing other models before starting new ones. If it wasn't so hard ;_;
;_;
;_; indeed. :p
Don't run... I'm your friend... You can talk to me... :p

Level 10
How come the Orcs didn't just go into the bodies of Dead Ogres to make Death Knights? Clearly judging by this guy, it makes a far more imposing and tough form!