• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NagaEnchantress

I finally took the time to finish this model. Sorry for the huge wait.

Animations might not look right in third party model viewers.

Please report any bug you find.

Btw I know my texture layaut sucks lol

Keywords:
naga, jigrael, tarrasque
Contents

NagaEnchantress (Model)

Reviews
10:41, 26th Mar 2014 MiniMage: Works well ingame. Although the filesize is a little huge. Anyhow, approved.

M

10:41, 26th Mar 2014
MiniMage: Works well ingame. Although the filesize is a little huge.
Anyhow, approved.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
The day we've all been waiting for.

Awww-Yeaaaah-Keywords-300x222.jpg

Great to see someone from the MC#25 Contest actually finalizing their model; yours most of all, jigrael. Really glad to see this come to light. Puts the finishing touch on your "Make Too Many Naga Models for Any One Modder To Use" plan. :D

I too will have to try this in-game; that model viewer is just too crazy, man.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
I will say, though; she could really use some more Team Color. Like any. Basically it's just Hero Glow (which looks great, by the way... just not enough for the sole source of TC).

Of course, that might be difficult, based on how little clothing she's wearing... Maybe TC stripes down the tail? Or a pattern of TC scales? Or perhaps a girdle (heck, I don't think it could hurt to give her more jewelry/clothing in the form of a "veiled girdle" or some-such).

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Her Attack-Slam begs to differ. :p Have you tried her in-game? Sure, you can always attach a projectile to a character that swings a melee-weapon, but her blades are close-range, and don't emit/create any SFX on Attack (a tell-tale sign of "throwing-magicky-stuff").

elegant and hi-quality, as usual. :)

btw,
MiniMage: Works well ingame. Although the filesize is a little huge.
Anyhow, approved.
of course the filesize is big, it has a custom texture, nice and smooth custom non-linear animations and whatnot, how could it be smaller? id daresay you're being a little too bitchy there with our good old tarrasque :v
but seriously, i think exceptional models can always take up more space in a map, and this isnt a problematic filesize in that case, nor is it in relation to the model's quality..