• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MeatwagonScimitar

Another scratch-made attachment created using the Meatwagon skin. Feel free to modify, but credit me if you use it.

I tried to improve the uv mapping by taking another, shinier texture for the handle, which looked the worst to me and removing the reddish part from the blade. I also exchanged the screenshot. The new looks at least a lttle bit better

Keywords:
attachment, weapon, scimitar
Contents

MeatwagonScimitar (Model)

Reviews
16:52, 7th Jun 2008 General Frank: Model works ingame and performs well.

M

16:52, 7th Jun 2008
General Frank:

Model works ingame and performs well.

Level 6
Ahh your so good! And your so early into the site! I see no reason for this NOT to be approved. If you throw in some units here and there and you practice...then you could maybe get as good and popular as...General Frank
O_O (dun Dun DUN!) [Maybe]

Level 3
I tried to improve the uv mapping, but somehow I can't update. I am just getting a vBulletin message that the model already already exists. Does anybody know whats wrong?

Ok found the problem

Last edited: