• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zora

Alrighty here's a Zora model I started all the way back in 2008 or 2009 I really can't remember but it's more likely that I started in 2009 as I'd have been more experienced. Anyway this was my first model I was actually working on with the intent to finish. The mesh was made from scratch as well as the UVwrap and textures.

I decided to finally finish this when I found a .mdx of it on my hard drive in some long abandoned folder while trying to find something else. I wasn't able to find my Milkshape 3D file anymore but I've gone through a reformat since this was started and it's quite possible it's gone. And I have no idea why but Milkshape refuses to import this with it's UV wrap intact. So I got stuck trying to fix up my mediocre wrap (especially the face wrap) with only Mdlvis which isn't able to UVwrap from nothing. So I apologize if the wrap isn't to your liking.

Animations were done by Blinkboy used with permission. Um... Yeah... I'm just glad I can finally say I finished this after so long.

I hope you enjoy it. Comments are appreciated.

Keywords:
Zora, Zelda, Majora, Mask, Ocarina, Time, Fantasy, Nintendo, N64, Twilight, Princess, Link, Hyrule, Fish, Aquatic, Ruto, Domain, Zerox
Contents

Zora (Model)

Reviews
15:51, 5th May 2010 General Frank: Nice model. The animation are a bit dodgy, but that is only a minor flaw.

M

15:51, 5th May 2010
General Frank:

Nice model. The animation are a bit dodgy, but that is only a minor flaw.

Level 9
Oh gods, I thought these fish people were so annoying in-game.
I think VG Cats had it best with this... Like a Sturgeon

Great model, I love the details here, although the face is a little sketchy in my honest opinion. 4.5/5 Highly Recommended

Level 13
Wow nice to see your still around :)

I'm continuing the Zelda RPG and this model will be a nice add to it :)
Was wondering what you meant by you lost your old file of the head? Do you have a better version of this posted somewhere else?
because this obviously wasnt the first model you ever posted but is it really the first one you made? I saw some ppl post that..
I could really use a Sheik model if at all possible.. good detail with low file size, but you do a good job of that anyway xD

Level 3
This model is pretty awesome and very useful for Zelda maps. I don't rate it a 5 because it doesn't have any swim animations, being a Zora after all. But that's pretty picky, especially since I don't know how to make models. But if you ever wanted to add that in this model, it would improve it a lot.