• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WoodWall0

Simple wooden wall, great for orc or creep bases.

0 Degree Version
45 Degree Version
90 Degree Version
135 Degree Version

Keywords:
wooden, wall, wood
Contents

WoodWall0 (Model)

Reviews
12:02, 13th Aug 2009 General Frank: Useful doodad. Love the birth animation.

M

12:02, 13th Aug 2009
General Frank:

Useful doodad. Love the birth animation.

Level 14
cool!

Could you maybe combine them to one?

I mean, with different stand animations, so that you could actually use it in a game, by building one and then playing the animation... like some of the WC3-Doodads, they also have different stand things, and also the pathing changes.
You know, what i mean?

Level 11
no, the different degrees are perfect for if you wanna make it a building. you cannot change the angle of a building (as far as i know). you can only change the face of the angle if it is a doodad.

cool model. i like it

Level 7
There is a work-around to changing the facing angle of a building. You turn it into a unit, select the appropriate angle, and then turn it back into a building.

However, I suppose that would only work on pre-placed units, so when you're building structures you would need something like this.