• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wooden Table Variants

So I made a lot of doodads today for some terrain I'm working on. I figured I'd upload a few of them. They're pretty basic, but that's how I like my doodads. I made these because communist_orc's furniture pack is no longer available. I thought they might also be useful to others looking for tables with a small file size and a reasonable quality.

This download contains two different models, visible in the preview.

I must warn you, because of the high quality wrap, these are better viewed at medium sizes and up. When imported into the World Editor and used at small sizes, these will begin to blur and grain. I will upload low quality versions for using at a smaller scale when I get around to it.

Keywords:
wood, table, doodad, decoration, prop, desk, structure
Contents

Wooden Table Variants (Model)

Wooden Table Variants (Model)

Reviews
11:11, 11th Jul 2015 MiniMage: The legs of the lighter table looks like they could use some work, but I'm gonna let that one slide as they are pretty heavily obscured by the actual table portion of it. The dark version is pretty neat though. Approved.

M

11:11, 11th Jul 2015
MiniMage: The legs of the lighter table looks like they could use some work, but I'm gonna let that one slide as they are pretty heavily obscured by the actual table portion of it. The dark version is pretty neat though. Approved.

Great variations of the tables) More better, than the original.

If by original you mean the in-game table, these aren't that; it has 2-poly table surfaces. My first version of the table was based on that, but the quality wasn't good enough at large scales; it needed more polies. Not a lot of polies, but more than 2.