• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WCIITrollLumberMill

A building like in WC II. Now use standart textures and decreased filesize.

Keywords:
wc2 wcii two
Contents

WCIITrollLumberMill (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: {Approved: Excellent} Works ingame. Excellent model, especially for WC mods/maps whatever.

M

General Frank:

{Approved: Excellent}
Works ingame. Excellent model, especially for WC mods/maps whatever.

Level 12
Now thats what i label as awesome!
5/5.
brings memories of times when i used to play war2...*sniff*

Level 2
OMG this model is just perfect. It looks just like the WC 2 one! It is perfect for my Warcraft 2 Mod project!

Keep up with the good work! Also, is there any way you could make the Elven Lumber Mill, from Warcraft 2, model. I can't find one anywhere, so, you would be the first one to make it :)

Level 6
Wow, a lovely model I just have three suggestions:

1.) Angle it more so that the door is more visible.
2.) Apply a better base for it.
3.) If one exists, use a darker wood texture.

It would be more like the WCII version then. =)

Level 12
Everyone is raving because WC II buildings have been requested from day one of WC3 and someone is finally doing them.

Finally doing them? He did these a couple years ago, infact all of these hes bringing back used to be on here, before he took them from view

just look at earlier posts, there from 07. While back he took all his models off the site because of the lack of rep, though I guess he didn't actually delete them, just hid them from view, hes bringing them back...

Give him the rep he deserves!

Level 1
Just perfect. More Forest trolls and Horde (good) models, that's what world need! :grin: 5/5 +rep