• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Waddle Doo

Waddle Doo

By: Dan van Ohllus (aka Kuhneghetz)

Description:
These common enemies in Kirby games are the inhabitants of Dream Land and some of them work for the greedy King Dedede to stop Kirby.

The Waddle Doo is quite similar to the Waddle Dee, but has two hair straws on it's head, plus has one big eye that it can use to fire beams at it's foes.

GIVE ME CREDITS IF YOU USE THESE MODELS IN YOUR MAP!!!

Feel free to edit this model for your projects as long as you credit me for the model you based it from.

Texture paths:
WaddleDoo.blp

MDX file can have any path.

Enjoy!

Keywords:
waddle, dee, doo, kirby, dreamland, dream, ball, fluff, balloon, nintendo, HAL
Contents

Waddle Doo (Model)

Reviews
09:04, 3rd May 2009 General Frank: I love this one. It's freaking cool.

M

09:04, 3rd May 2009
General Frank:

I love this one. It's freaking cool.

Strange.

Have you applied the model to a custom unit?
Have you re-downloaded the models again (in case your previous downloads weren't as successful as you thought they were)?
Have Warcraft III + TFT been properly installed?
Are your Warcraft III + TFT copies legally bought or bootlegged/pirated?

Otherwise, I don't know what's wrong with your wc3.
I always test my models to make sure they work fine ingame before I submit them and they always work fine for me.

Level 7
Thanks.

i deleted the models, then downloaded it again, it worked this time.
Still i don't understand what happend when i downloaded it the first time.

EDIT: I think i know what was wrong, i may have lost the connection. It happens sometimes.

Level 6
Models tested, works just fine.
I just dont really like the attack anim that much on your kirby-based units to be honest.
You could make it better like adding the backflip-kick attack anim or something, because its kinda boring with only punches. (Afterall its Kirby with big red shoes)

If you forgot how it looks or if you even /care , check this video.
The attack is displayed at 0:40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI0TMQzDVxI

Thanks ! :)