• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

C-3po

Made by Olof Moleman, based on the Villagerman model

Give credit if you use this in your map

Please do not distribute or modify this resource without permission.

Keywords:
star wars, droid, c-3po, robot, android,
Contents

C-3PO (Model)

Assets
Reviews
General Frank: (Approved) [09-29-07] Model works nice adnperforms well. 14:10, 28th May 2015 Misha: Updated and fixed crashing issues it had..

M

General Frank:
(Approved) [09-29-07]
Model works nice adnperforms well.

14:10, 28th May 2015
Misha: Updated and fixed crashing issues it had..

Level 3
Nice :) 5/5 but can make a C3PO like in SW episode 1 without gold plating i mean

Level 1
Gentelemen! Behold! This model is cubby! But still good....But could you make the most bad ass droid of em all....General Grievous!

Level 8
arms need to be a little thinner and the legs at the bottom but it might get messed up if you did so. i always loved to hate that robot because he was to gay wich i think you capture that well in this model (no offence) ps, i think you should suck in his sides aswell because he is a droid and i remember his bodie being set on his pelvis with gaps in them showing the joints to the legs. i know you can do that with the legs but i know you could suck in his sides and decrease his belly side so that it gives a square like look to it and makes it look like his bodie is joined onto his pelvis rather than all in one.

Level 4
yah it froze my game too it took me to load editor 50 times to get him out s the game would stop freezing

DO NOT USE IT until it will be fixed.
I lost half a day searching among all imported models.
This model cause warcraft to crash - froozen during loading map. Also sometimes warldEdit crashed. I tryed to import two times to be sure this model is a reason and Im sure this model is corrupted.

Now it should work.. recheck

*braces for thrown sticks, just in case* :b