• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

UndeadBloodElf

Blood Elf with DreadLord textures - Undead Blood Elf, also can use Tichondrius texture.

Keywords:
Blood Elf, Warlock, Undead, Dread Lord.
Contents

UndeadBloodElf (Model)

UndeadBloodElf (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: The model-edit is quite simple, but the execution is very nice. It is a very cool idea to convert the Bloodelf into a vampire-ish entity. Model works in-game and performs very well. Approved.

M

Moderation: 15:17, 20th January 2011

General Frank:
The model-edit is quite simple, but the execution is very nice.
It is a very cool idea to convert the Bloodelf into a vampire-ish entity.
Model works in-game and performs very well.
Approved.

Level 49
whoa creative, i was just thinking the same about remapping rexxar to dreadlord skin :)
well sir i must say this is the first time i've seen a bloodmage with dreadlord texture, really creative deserves a 5/5 and +rep^_^

the only thing is the...size...

Level 4
If only it had...

...more vampire actions like an attack alternate where he becomes a bat.
...an alternate form
...an action that looks like an abomination's spell channel.

Well it's easier said than done.

Level 2
Dear God(It's beautiful)!

I know this comment has been repeated again, and again, and again...

BUT DEAR GOD THIS DESERVES ALL CAPS PRAISE!

Really, an amazing model. Fell in love at first sight, and waved the file-size away because of just... teh... teh... -Lacks words to describe it.-

Anywho, excellent work and what-not. I've always wanted to comment on how great this model was. -Checks item off bukkit list.-

~†[Nazgul99]†