• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

TrollTigersharkRider

This is the special model i promised in the Vulturerider Model's Thread! The special, so far unique water unit: the Troll Tigershark Rider! This unit consists of a fiercy, infamous, well-reputed and mighty Troll veteran warrion and a monstrous tiger shark. The shark-riding tribal Troll warriors are a nightmare for most sailors, castaways and unwelcome ''guests'', that trespassed the borders of the tribe's teritory! The Tigershark Rider will be soon there and the unfortunate tresspassers will soon suffer serious injuries and great looses among their lines! Only sailors on big shipps are safe from this elite-sea-cavalry! Minor boats, divers and even sea creatures, like Nagas are easy prey for them! And to make things worse, there are only a handfull of armors that can withstand the sharks' jaws and even fewer things that can escape from their persecution! I hope you like the model! The shark's front part is customly animated, and the death and decay anims are also re-worked. Feel free to use it in any way you want (incl. editing). Have fun with it!

EDIT 1: changed the collision sphere of the shark into a box and re-inserted new values according to it!

Keywords:
Troll, Tigershark, Shark, Tigershark Rider, sea unit, rider, sea cavalry, tribal warrior, tribal rider, tribal champion
Contents

TrollTigersharkRider (Model)

TrollTigersharkRider (Model)

Reviews
06:20, 3rd Dec 2012 -Grendel: well i gotta say, that is damn creative. using the naga sorcerer animations for a shark rider? brilliant.

M

06:20, 3rd Dec 2012
-Grendel: well i gotta say, that is damn creative. using the naga sorcerer animations for a shark rider? brilliant.

ty :ogre_hurrhurr:

When you said you were making something similar but in the water, this is not at all what I was expecting! :goblin_jawdrop:

I've never seen anything like this on Warcraft before! I freakin' love it! 4/5.

Might want to crop the screenshot (cut off the edges, so we see only the model, and not your windows toolbars).
lol, did you maybe expect a swan- or duck-rider :vw_wtf:? Glad you like it :grin: Screenie has been changed :wink:

finally !! awesome water trollish sharkish models !!!!
thx, dear neffew :ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 7
Have to say i was shocked when i saw it. I like very creative, and definitely not thought up before. (As far as ive seen in warcraft) 5/5

Works very well in game, no clipping or anything. Thx for the great mdl!

Have to say i was shocked when i saw it. I like very creative, and definitely not thought up before. (As far as ive seen in warcraft) 5/5

Works very well in game, no clipping or anything. Thx for the great mdl!
My pleasure, dear neffew. :wink:

That very creative, greaty!
ty :ogre_haosis:

:3 if we go by WoW lore a tiny bit, dem troll druids must've mixed their fingers in to tame dem sharks, mon
da Troll veteran warriors of Strangledorn tamed sharks for da ride overseas and raidin' boats and sailors. :wink:

Cool idea, very useful for altered melees.
glad you like it. It's supposed to be a unit by itself, but yes, it can be used as that too, like the archer and hippogryph. :wink:

you are amazing uncle :D 5/5 !!
thx a lot, dear neffew :ogre_haosis:

nice
will you release a shark without a rider and with teamcolor?
A shark maybe yes, a shark with TC suffers from the drawback that there's no TC in the actual shark skin...:vw_sad: but if you're interested in sea creatures, i might make a molusk one day :wink: well, actually i'm planning to do so :grin: