• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

TaurenAxeFighter

Basically a tauren melee unit now with grom heallscream axe, using Razormane Textur.

Give Credits if you use it in your map/campaign. Don't distribute and don't modify it without my permission.

Keywords:
tauren, taure, axe, fighter, grunt
Contents

TaurenAxeFighter (Model)

TaurenAxeFighter (Model)

Reviews
16:57, 7th Jun 2008 General Frank: Model works ingame and performs well.

M

16:57, 7th Jun 2008
General Frank:

Model works ingame and performs well.

Level 31
I like it. I always thought that the Razormane Texture would look bad on a Tauren, but it dosen't. The only thing I really don't like is the Scale issue. Get rid of that, so it's the same size as the normal Tauren. That can be done by going to the Bone at the very top of the Node Manager(Bone_Root) and then hitting the Scaling button. replace whats in there with
Code:
0: { 1, 1, 1 }

That'll make it normal sized and not freakin tiny.

Level 2
Axe?

It could just be me, but...

When I try to play the animations in Wc3 Viewer, the axe disappears.... :cry:

When there's no animations being played, it's there, but when I play the animations, the axe disappears, I have not tried using this model in WE yet, but just check into plz.

But overall, great model, 4/5, because of the axe issue.

Level 1
This is a very good model of a tauren i gotta give u credit i gonna use this model in my upcoming map if its okay with u :)