• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

T-51b Power Armor Unit (TC)

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/t-51b-power-armor-unit-non-tc-130460/

Same like this model, but with Team Colour for all those team players out there!

Keywords:
Fallout, Power, Armor, T51b, T51, T-51b, T-51, Marine, Plasma, Rifle
Contents

T-51b Power Armor Unit (TC) (Model)

T-51b Power Armor Unit (TC) (Model)

Reviews
00:13, 14th Jun 2009 shamanyouranus: I would love to see some more flair, particles, and such. But it is still great, like you other one. Great job.

M

00:13, 14th Jun 2009
shamanyouranus: I would love to see some more flair, particles, and such. But it is still great, like you other one. Great job.

Level 3
I might say a little too much team color, hah. I've been waiting for the TC version, though.

The team color on the tip of the plasma rifle seems a little odd, and I'd put less team color on the main body parts and perhaps some more subtly around the texture. (Except the shoulders should stay bright TC, that looks good.) No matter what, looks awesome. If I use it, which I plan to, I'll likely make those tweaks I was speaking about to the color on my own. :smile:

EDIT:
Actually, looking at it in War3 Model Editor, it's better than I thought. Screenshot doesn't do it justice. Excellent work. :grin:

Level 2
Nice model! Even tho i find it hard to believe that it will be usefull in many maps!
Looks gr8 anyways, 5/5!

- Music