• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sword of OVER 9000 truths!!!

Sword of OVER 9000 truths!!!

Model by: Dan van Ohllus (aka Kuhneghetz)

Descriptions:
Sounds pretty obvious that I've got inspired from the South Park episode.
Since this attachment model doesn't look very much like the Sword of a Thousand Truths (or the Hungering Cold the SOATT was based one) besides the shape of the mesh, I just replaced "a thousand" to "OVER 9000" for shits'n giggles.
Though the model can have some other uses as well.

Mesh is made completly from scratch via 3DS Max 2009, uses 100% ingame textures and has some particles on the blade.

YOU MUST GIVE ME CREDITS IF YOU USE THIS MODEL IN YOUR MAP!!!

Feel free to edit this model for your projects as long as you credit me for the model you based it from.

Enjoy! ;)

Keywords:
sword, over, 9000, truths, truth, nine, thousand, wow, weapon, rune, blade, runeblade
Contents

Sword of OVER 9000 truths!!! (Model)

Reviews
23:19, 8th Apr 2010 General Frank: Very cool attachment and chosen name. I approve for usefulness and lulz-factor.

M

23:19, 8th Apr 2010
General Frank:

Very cool attachment and chosen name. I approve for usefulness and lulz-factor.

Level 13
THATS OVER 9000 DAMAGE!!!
Anyways, very nice sword, and i see it as EXTREMELY useful. Voting for rating 4/5

Hey your model is very goood but.....You got the name wrong....You dont hear him say :The sword of over 9000 truths" it doesnt make sense he says "The sword of a thousand truths"
Dan van Ohllus said:
Since this attachment model doesn't look very much like the Sword of a Thousand Truths (or the Hungering Cold the SOATT was based one) besides the shape of the mesh, I just replaced "a thousand" to "OVER 9000" for shits'n giggles.
So you could call this a parody of a parody.
But people can use it as the SOATT if they wish.

Level 5
oh boy this would look very nice in my special map
(with your permission of course)

EDIT:

For a really good model you got my vote 5/5

ReEDIT:

i saw you put that sword on an arthas model how would i put it on a thrall model or any other major hero model?

another EDIT:

does this item have any special abilities like the actual sword from that episode?

Zed

Zed

Level 7
It's looks like Infinity Edge from League of Legends... Anyways You are awesome!!! +Rep