• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Starsteel Pike

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Razosh
A steel pike useful for swinging and stabbing.

Keywords:
Defensive, Offensive, Pike, Steel, Star, Starsteel Pike, Steel Forged Pike, Star Forged, Steel Star, Refined, Enhanced, Myth
Contents

Starsteel Pike (Model)

Reviews
00:10, 25th Oct 2014 MiniMage: Needs more work. Misha: neat idea, but the model's wrap looks so blurry, and the model feels flimsy. try re-arranging all of the parts to be in the center, and wrap them to some better, bigger, and more detailed texture

M

00:10, 25th Oct 2014
MiniMage: Needs more work.

Misha: neat idea, but the model's wrap looks so blurry, and the model feels flimsy. try re-arranging all of the parts to be in the center, and wrap them to some better, bigger, and more detailed texture

Level 24
I like it, it looks very good though I don't understand why the blade of the pike has spikes on it. It seems rather counter productive in combat as it would make it harder to poke holes into your opponent, you might want to put them at the end where the handle and blade meets.

Level 4
I'd like to know how to use objects etc. It is possible for a standard unit to use this? Can the king of the mountain throw away his weapons and use just this?

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
Probably, you want to give special name to your weapons. Don't use too normal names like sword, spear, staff, etc. Try to give it name, just like Zweichander (sword), Uchiagatana (katana), Shotel (katana), Kukri, and many more. They are just examples.

And probably imbue it with historical stories, just like: this weapon has stabbed more than 1000000 heads or something like that :grin: