• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

snake20

Keywords:
snake animal jungle wild
Contents

snake20 (Model)

Reviews
Chriz.: Nifty little model, I really like the walk animation.

M

Chriz.: Nifty little model, I really like the walk animation.

Level 10
Good, and nice idea :D . Naga for instance could find a use for it. Yet there are a few problems:
- why does it alternatively have a cobra and normal serpent head. It just doesn't look right.
- several anims look weird: the stand anims especially, I think his head should almost always be raised like in the stand ready anim (and in the stand anim he should then be opening his jaws in the way snakes do when they want to look threatening). Secondly, often there is a part of his body that is not moving so it looks weird.
- a darker green would have been better I think.

So nice model, but fix a few things and it'll be perfect.

Level 25
Woohoo! Snake!

Now if we only had a HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPO!!!

<_< Yes, we need Hippo creeps. I don't care what anyone else thinks, we NEED them.. Or maybe a flying snake version of this, with wings and flying animations... *shot*

Now, comments.

It has an appearing frill, that makes it look like a cobra in the attack/spell animations. This is sorta ok, cept normal snakes don't have these

The animations rock. Plain and simple, rock. Some of the best animation work I've seen for WC3

Level 12
It looks pretty good, but one question. Did you get the idea from RightField's cobra model or something?

Anyway, you could try add some detail to it. But that's not for me to decide. I'll be surprised if you made a variety of snakes with different patterns.

Level 6
Now thats loads of Feedback :)

Since it's my first model from the scratch there are a lot of things that have to be reworked...
So you'll find this model updated soon

@ Rightfield
As i said... first model...
mainly because a snake doesn't have arms and legs to animate :D