• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skeletal Death Knight

I used Oinkerwinkle's tools to create this, hopefully someone can make use of this XD

UPDATED
---------
Due to Popular demand, i switched the weapon to a large flaming scimitar.
PS: The flames on the scimitar don't look quite right in the model editor or the screen shot, it resembles the flames on the doom guards scimitar just so you have an idea.

Keywords:
skeleton, death knight, knight, skeletal, bones, undead, flaming skull horseman
Contents

Skeletal Death Knight - UPDATED (Model)

Skeletal Death Knight - UPDATED (Model)

Reviews
BlinkBoy: The model works correctly and satisfies the rules and minimal requirements.

M

BlinkBoy: The model works correctly and satisfies the rules and minimal requirements.

Indeed, it's a fine idea, but you could improve it a bit. You could change the rider's shoulder pad texture to something more skeleton like. And you could possibly change the horse's cloth texture to something different.
Rated 4. I can go to a 5, if more changes are done.

well the model looks edited enough for approving, but I'll leave it to your decision.

Level 5
yea great model but i agree with the rest weapon is not very errr said enough but yea a flail would be very cool

Level 12
Hmm? Not bad, i like it. Funny seeing a Deathknight that has little muscle tissue hold a giant sword!!! lol

Awsome dude!
(make a model with a diff weapon... Hell make one with a shotgun...)

Level 5
You should make one with blue fires.

Red fires are demonic.

Blue fires are undead.

Course you could make one without fires at all and give us the attachment points so we could add the fire ourselves.

Level 4
There may have a similar model like yours, you should rather check it out. The model is created by Sin'Dorei300.

Level 5
As cool as this skin is, i would like it even better if it were based off the renegade mage, had a glowing truncheon instead of the sword, & lacked the hero glow base (WC2 Deathknight). Still, i've used this model for my own personal map tinkering, & it really does work nicely ingame.