• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Siege Hovertank

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Inspired by Dune games, this tank is alternative artillery unit of House Ordos. Hover chassis from Emperor: Battle for Dune are combined with siege cannon (or howitzer) of Siege Tank from Dune 2000. Some features, such as ion engines and lightning particles are added to make this unit more unique.

Keywords:
Dune, Ordos, Artillery, Tank, Modern Warfare, Armored Vehicle
Contents

Siege Hovertank (Model)

Reviews
15:04, 21st Aug 2014 Misha: I do not like how blocky and simple the tank's chassis looks, i really doubt the things you took inspiration from are looking like this one.. do try to put more nice shapes on the model..

M

15:04, 21st Aug 2014
Misha: I do not like how blocky and simple the tank's chassis looks, i really doubt the things you took inspiration from are looking like this one.. do try to put more nice shapes on the model..

Level 24
Nice Meshes, and the effects looks goods, except
- The front right side FX is a little high
- I also agree with Heinvers, the death needs work
- The Front wrappings looks empty, if its based on what your
working on, it might be ok

and a little suggestion, could be better if those wheel thingies in the cannon are moving or rotating while the Tank is attacking
anyways, 4/5. Because I love machines

Reactions: ILH