• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Scourge Ward No Corpse

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
sorry Late Upload
so here it is you can hanged they what ever you want

Keywords:
doodad,props
Contents

Scourge Ward No Corpse (Model)

Reviews
05:47, 8th Feb 2016 MiniMage: Work on the mesh.
Level 11
Funny, when I see this the first thing that comes to my head is the raided greek village scene from 300 with the tree where its villagers ended up nailed to.

Very creepy, I would suggest you test adding one or two more villagers with their lower half of the bodies replaced by decayed remains / bones and if possible a raven pecking one of them (though this could be added via dummy I guess).

Level 5
Funny, when I see this the first thing that comes to my head is the raided greek village scene from 300 with the tree where its villagers ended up nailed to.

Very creepy, I would suggest you test adding one or two more villagers with their lower half of the bodies replaced by decayed remains / bones and if possible a raven pecking one of them (though this could be added via dummy I guess).

Yes!! some flies or ravens will make these doodads flawless! anyway this alone wins a 5/5 perfect for post-war maps or dungeons