• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Scantid

A creepy scorpion from SC. But you can download it, it is unoffensive. :ugly:

Keywords:
scantid, scorpion, desert, critter
Contents

Scantid (Model)

Reviews
21:24, 16th May 2010 shamanyouranus: Very nice animations, quality mesh and texture use, and looks just like the original. Good work sir, approved. shamanyouranus: Don't you be givin' me any lip, boy.

M

21:24, 16th May 2010
shamanyouranus: Very nice animations, quality mesh and texture use, and looks just like the original. Good work sir, approved.

shamanyouranus: Don't you be givin' me any lip, boy.

Level 2
I have to say it is vary nice but. Sorry to say it dos not attack. :(. Other then that i think it is beast. I would love it if you did make it sowe it could attack sowe i could give it a 5/5 but i cant un till you do :(. sowe sorry to say 4/5.

I have to say it is vary nice but. Sorry to say it dos not attack. :(. Other then that i think it is beast. I would love it if you did make it sowe it could attack sowe i could give it a 5/5 but i cant un till you do :(. sowe sorry to say 4/5.

well Scantid is a critter, and they don't attack. But.. i see no problem in letting those pincers and stings do some damage :3