• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RPG Hero: Human in Leather Armor

A human in a simple suit of leather and chainmail armor, another addition to my "Heroes of Azeroth: Human Villager Edition".

*Update: Filesize has been lowered.

Permission is given to use and edit this model for your own purposes. You may also upload your own versions, as long as credit is given where it is due.
Permission to redistribute this model is prohibited.
If any bugs are found, General Frank has my permission to edit it.

General Frank:

I've updated the model with a portrait and some major fixes.

Keywords:
human, hero, rpg, roleplaying, warrior, fighter, villager
Contents

RPGHeroWarrior (Model)

RPGHeroWarrior (Model)

Reviews
14:34, 12th Apr 2008 General Frank: Approved. Model works ingame and performs well. Excellent for RGPs.

M

14:34, 12th Apr 2008
General Frank:

Approved.
Model works ingame and performs well. Excellent for RGPs.

Level 2
hey tried to upload it but i got, could not upload file message when i placed it on the map, does it need specific directions or something?

Level 2
is it possible to adjust the location of the attachment points, specially the chest part, its a bit low.. this model is so good, it would be much better if the attachment points work properly.

Level 3
is it possible to adjust the location of the attachment points, specially the chest part, its a bit low.. this model is so good, it would be much better if the attachment points work properly.

yes and maybe the hands too, when i attached a sword on his right hand it looks like its on his wrist and when he scratches his back it looks like hes stabbing his back when i put a sword on him.

edit: sorry, the sword i attached did not suit him. when i tried other swords it was good. good job 8/10

Last edited: