• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Raiments of the Damned

Raiments of the Damned

Equip to the chest of the Villager Man model.
Has a death animation!
v1.0 [30.6.2015] - Added a death animation.
v1.0 [30.6.2015] - Uploaded

Please do not edit or post any of my models on other sites without my permission! You are however free to resize and rotate the models in order to fit them to your units.
Enjoy and give me credits for my work!

Keywords:
Raiment, Robe, Bone, Bones, Ribcage, Ribs, Undead, Dark, Darkness, Evil, Ancient, Necromancer, Necromancy, Damnation, Curse, Cursed, Armor, Chest, Che
Contents

Raiments of the Damned (Model)

Reviews
04:21, 12th Jul 2015 Misha: looks really nice, but let's start adding the all-disappearing 'death' anim from now on, shall we? :) 21:05, 16th Jan 2016 MiniMage: All disappearing animation added, thus approved.

M

04:21, 12th Jul 2015
Misha: looks really nice, but let's start adding the all-disappearing 'death' anim from now on, shall we? :)

21:05, 16th Jan 2016
MiniMage: All disappearing animation added, thus approved.

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
Nice unique design, low filesize, what else is there to wish for?

EDIT: I noticed that it doesn't have a death animation that makes the model invisible. Please add it. This is mandatory for attachment models, otherwise attaching the item model via a special effect will keep the model visible for 5 more seconds after destroying the effect.

Nice unique design, low filesize, what else is there to wish for?

EDIT: I noticed that it doesn't have a death animation that makes the model invisible. Please add it. This is mandatory for attachment models, otherwise attaching the item model via a special effect will keep the model visible for 5 more seconds after destroying the effect.

Oh crap! If that really is a mandatory thing for attachments, then I've done all attachments thus far without that animation. Not that it's actually hard to make, but I've done a lot of attachments and it would be a pain in the butt. :/

Thanks for the feedback, I will try to add that animation. In the meantime, I give permission to anyone who needs such an animation on any of my attachment models to make it or request it.