• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Projectile2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Love
Reactions: deepstrasz and Nevo
An animated model of the Goblin Shredders weapon.

Animation:
• Stand (still)
• Walk (rotate)
• Attack (rotate)
• Death

Keywords:
Weapon, saw, wood, goblin, shredder, iron
Contents

Projectile2 (Model)

Reviews
16:05, 7th Mar 2009 shamanyouranus: This should not have an attack. The animations you need are: -Birth (optional) -Stand -Death Give it a ribbon emitter or some particles during the stand. And also have it always spin. You've got 4 days to fix...

M

16:05, 7th Mar 2009
shamanyouranus: This should not have an attack. The animations you need are:
-Birth (optional)
-Stand
-Death
Give it a ribbon emitter or some particles during the stand. And also have it always spin. You've got 4 days to fix this.

Changes not made.

Level 26
1. the blade should rotate much faster. Right now you could not even cut ice cream with it :>
2. add some eye candy like particle ribbons or some sparkling (or something else fitting) particle emitters 2 for the death anim.

right now it looks a bit too simple to me for being aproved

Level 18
Okey, please answer me these questions
  1. Why does it have a walk animation for loop?
  2. Why is the stand animation just a stand? It should be the spinning animation looping
  3. Attack animation? What?

Because you have setted up you're missile as a normal unit this model cannot be used as a normal projectile

Level 16
  2. Why is the stand animation just a stand? It should be the spinning animation looping

Because you have setted up you're missile as a normal unit this model cannot be used as a normal projectile

True dat :wink: I know how to make it as a special projectile with GUI (Still learning the basics of JASS) so I'm good with it. Also, please make it spin a bit faster. At the moment, your around a 2.5/5. Also also, add some particle emitters so it looks like the air moving around it, as stated by... Name forgotten... :ned:

Level 9

Because I want it also to be used as an unit. Will do something with it after work.

For Sure this was just taken from the Goblin Shredder Unit .. He didn't change many...

It was an request. But no it was not taken/extracted from the shredder. The skin was. I created it from the bound. I didnt change anything at all, I created the whole model. But its only a plane a 4 particle effects

Level 9
I have not worked with projectile befroe. I thought it could used for both. My bad I didn't tested it before releasing it.

And Im not a good modeller in 3dsmax. I can make anything in Inventor and SolidWorks. But they dont use the same pricip as max. So I still have to learn

Level 3
Yeah i would love to use this as a projectile in my map. It looks very nice. Unfortunately the stand animation must have the rotation. I'm not sure as to why you put an attack animation on a projectile.

Please fix these things. I want to use it.