• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

PlagueDoctor

My warcraftish version of plague doctor.

Enjoy and give credits if you use it.

Keywords:
plague, doctor, mage, wizard, hero, creepy
Contents

PlagueDoctor (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: Well done model and extremely cool animations. Works in-game and performs very well. Approved.

M

Moderation: 12:22, 11th February 2011
General Frank:
Well done model and extremely cool animations.
Works in-game and performs very well.
Approved.

Level 2
Unlike most cloaked models , you managed to give it the actual female body shape , without counting on the hair , or the face , or even the breast to point out your model if a woman . I like it very much . Very inspired . Especially the colour tone you gave to the robe and the mask she is wearing .
Well done !

Level 10
I love that staff. :grin:

It's a little disconcerting that you made it distinctly female. Feel free to call artistic license, but as far as I'm aware, the "plague doctor" archetype was so heavily cloaked that you wouldn't be able to tell one way or the other.

[edit] The channel animation seems a little, uh, non-Warcraftish. :eek: Also, she falls a bit too slowly in the beginning of the death animation, and isn't the model a bit tiny compared to WC3's units?

Level 4
Idea of plague doctor is awesome, but i think he/she should wear original mask, which is just better than skull. Anyway, 4/5

Level 6
I honestly think this looks more Necromancer og Bloodmancer like. Plague is usually green smoke and/or black and greenish robes. However if I was to make an Undead Bloodmage hero, this would be my first choice. Very nice model indeed.