• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pikewoman

Reactions: deepstrasz
Inspired by the Dark Pikeman model. Based off of the High Elf woman.

Feel free to edit this model, but remember to give credit to me.

EDIT:
Fixed the weapon, added Dissipate anim. & some extra details to the helm.

EDIT2:
Fixed the Dissipate anim.

Keywords:
Pike, Lance, Scythe, Woman, Warrior, Hero, Boobies
Contents

Pikewoman (Model)

Reviews
18:20, 27th Oct 2008 Pyritie: Add either decay anims or a dissipate and I'll approve. 31st Oct 2008 Pyritie: Make the dissipate particles look like this. Also I noticed that during the death anim she goes underground. Also you should keep the...

M

18:20, 27th Oct 2008
Pyritie: Add either decay anims or a dissipate and I'll approve.

31st Oct 2008
Pyritie: Make the dissipate particles look like this. Also I noticed that during the death anim she goes underground.

Also you should keep the mesh visible during the dissipate anim, as WC3 will apply an additive material to it and make it fade out.

16th Nov 2008
Pyritie: Changes made, resource approved.

Level 10
AWESOME! just awesome!
I love this model!
Pros: It has some custom animations, and they are very well-done, and the in-game textures couldn't find a better use, it looks very female. Her walk is very girly and happy yet well-done, and I love this spell animation! Well, the mesh itself is awesome as well!
Cons: Her walk animation is a bit too childish and in the death animation it seems to spread on the floor, like water.

Overall, very good job, keep up good work! 5/5

Lord_T, it's a female hero. Try animating the model, the back part of her dress sticks to the ground, I can't add a dissipate animation if it's going to distort horribly. So instead, I've added the Dissipate sound when she fades (after death anim. has played).

Lestat, I couldn't really fix the walk & death animations, so I settled with what I found was best.

Level 30
Pyritie said:
31st Oct 2008
Pyritie: Make the dissipate particles look like this. Also I noticed that during the death anim she goes underground.

Also you should keep the mesh visible during the dissipate anim, as WC3 will apply an additive material to it and make it fade out.
the fade out ... hmm there for it will need the disipate event.

and Lord-T ...
i don't think so :/

Level 19
You very far more good than me in animation, i not used these atk because i dont know how to only put him.
Good model, only dont like the big helmet and the walk anim, if you use the animation from... from... nightelfArcher or the peasant, only to become more seious ^^

But overall good model

Pyritie:
Can you find a death & dissipate animation that would fit this model? If the dissipate anim has the model rise, it distorts. I can't have that happen.

I just mean the death shouldn't have the model going underground like it is now.

Also just make it so the model itself is visible during the dissipate anim.