• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

PandarenMilitia

Pandaren Militia

Ingame textures,Portrait,

Please can anyone Create Icon for me ? I´m very left in Photoshop
Fatty papa panda

Keywords:
Bob Marley, Pandaren, Militia, panda
Contents

PandarenMilitia (Model)

PandarenMilitia (Model)

Reviews
13:45, 13th Mar 2011 anarchianbedlam: Good looking model, well done, works ingame and could be useful. approved

M

13:45, 13th Mar 2011
anarchianbedlam: Good looking model, well done, works ingame and could be useful.
approved

Level 9
Pretty nice keywords there :D
Now, for the original model in my view he looks too slim for a panda! Also you should try to optimize it somehow, like remove the stand work animation which is basically the same as Attack - 1 only faster and looping, also do not forget to remove the animation from bones as well.
For the portrait: the arms are barely seen so my personal opinion is you should remove them, this will also allow you to remove some bones, and reduce the filesize. Since then you get a 3/5.

Pretty nice keywords there :D
Now, for the original model in my view he looks too slim for a panda! Also you should try to optimize it somehow, like remove the stand work animation which is basically the same as Attack - 1 only faster and looping, also do not forget to remove the animation from bones as well.
For the portrait: the arms are barely seen so my personal opinion is you should remove them, this will also allow you to remove some bones, and reduce the filesize. Since then you get a 3/5.

What he said, beside, if I was you I would change the weapon and the chest texture, he looks too much like the Pandaren Brewmaster otherwise.