• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

PandaRaider

Noone can fleed from this Agile panda. They have molotovs in bag.

Keywords:
Panda, Rider, Pandaren, Raider, Chuck norris, Bob marley,
Contents

PandaRaider (Model)

PandaRaider (Model)

Reviews
13:44, 13th Mar 2011 anarchianbedlam: Looks good, works ingame, could be useful. approved

M

13:44, 13th Mar 2011
anarchianbedlam: Looks good, works ingame, could be useful.
approved

Level 9
In the screenshot it looks like the Pandaren is decapitated, lol, but ingame it's awesome. Pretty nice ideea though the only weapon I imagined for a Pandaren was a stick.

Level 6
please, when making a panda model, make their facial expression at least looking angry or enraged.

Level 6
^asam3
how come? all of the panda models are smiling and no reports of a angry like one, and a panda does not get pissed so easily because of there awesomeness. remember that

i'm aware of all panda models smiling, it's just that their faces are so big that the expression is too visible.

just my thought about pandas.

i mean, come on.

Level 2
This will be on some pandaren maps. One thing, from the screen it looks like he/she has a bust. I'll load it up after I get off of work to see, besides that it looks great.