• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

OldFactory

A building made for my map Lego Wars.
No custom textures, small size. Enjoy!

Keywords:
building, factory, legowars
Contents

OldFactory (Model)

Reviews
11:12, 26th May 2009 Cavman: Hmmm.. Looks nifty. Will moderate it full when I get hom today. Ok, downloaded it and tested it. Looks great, works fine, but there is one small problem. You forgot to put a keyframe at the begining of the "stand"...

M

11:12, 26th May 2009
Cavman:
Hmmm.. Looks nifty. Will moderate it full when I get hom today.

Ok, downloaded it and tested it. Looks great, works fine, but there is one small problem. You forgot to put a keyframe at the begining of the "stand" animation, so the entire building is underground durring that very crucuial animation. You can easily fit this by copy and pasting the last keyframe in the "birth" animation for your "bone_root" and "bone_turm" and for the first keyframe.
birth-end:3333, stand-start:3400

28th May 2009
Pyritie: Changes made, resource approved.

Level 31
Meh, I prefer more detailed models.

And the walls look like they are made from flesh (lol chaos buildings :eek:)

We all know how detailed you like your models. ;)

Anyway, the model is incredibly bland. No offense. The potential for this model is huge though. Just add a garage with few trucks inside, add a good texture, and it would be a decent model

Level 22
Well I also prefer more detailed models. I find it ok that the box is pasted another 2 times, it actually reminds me of a factory (or was it dock) from the imperial age from ee, so this is ok. Besides being simple, that's fine, just maybe replace the wooden doors with iron ones, rather, rusty iron doors that will fit the bricks.