• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Norse Chieftain

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Throughout the Chieftain's life he has witnessed his own kin fleeing in fear at the sight of horned beasts dwelling in the mountains. Inspired by these terrifying beasts, the Chieftain had created an image for himself, yet another great Horned Beast.

Keywords:
Thor, Odin, Njord, Norse, Bjorn, Warrior, Chief, Chieftain, Spear, Leeroy Jenkins
Contents

Norse Chieftain (Model)

Reviews
04:45, 10th Aug 2008 Pyritie: Looks and works great. EDIT: HappyTauren: The camera object needs to be fixed.

M

04:45, 10th Aug 2008
Pyritie: Looks and works great.
EDIT: HappyTauren: The camera object needs to be fixed.

Level 1
Nice

This awesome is really great. I will definitely use it in my map but i have a problem with it. Behind his head there is a really big space where there is no armor or even skin or anything. You can see the ground through him if you are above him. I tried just adding an attachable cape onto his back but it didn't work. It would be awesome if you could fix this.

Level 2
Hi, this is just a little reminder for future viking models. The Vikings never wore horns on their helmets, that's just an old wifes tale to make them seem more barbaric than they really were

Level 3
Hi, this is just a little reminder for future viking models. The Vikings never wore horns on their helmets, that's just an old wifes tale to make them seem more barbaric than they really were
meh, you now I disagree with vikings with shiny plates and everything
but COME ON
Vikings goota have wings if not it'll be like a troll without a mowhawk
or a dwarf without a beard
maybe if it was named norse, but personally Vikings need horns
I NEED horns