• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nerubian Guard

A Nerubian guard.
Update:Added attachement.
Credit if you use it in your map.

Keywords:
nerubian, spider, guard
Contents

Nerubian Guard (Model)

Level 2
Lmao, you're the man, dude. You just keep coming out with really useful, high quality models. Seriously, keep up the good work...or no Christmas for you. Just kidding. But seriously, no Christmas.

Level 9
very nice...
i would not want to see that in my back yard...it looks pretty realistic (even that it cant possibly be...)

Mav

Mav

Level 2
model - 9/10 looks very nice
usefulness - +1 some different- looking Nerubians are certainly of help :)

conclusion -> 10/10 :D

@boomwolf: Why wouldn't you want it in your backyard? Guaranteed security (as long as it doesn't enter your appartment, that is)... ;o)

Level 2
It's always good to see some Nerubian units.

Haven't gotten to use it yet but from what I see, 10. It fits what a Nerubian is.

Level 2
That's freaking incredible man! Just some questions:
1. I used this model to replace the Crypt Lord, but the portrait shows the face of the old one instead of your Nerubian Guard
2. Did you update the model with new attack animations/spellcasting animations or something? (Just for curiosity)

Thanks and awesome work! Five stars *****