• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nerubian Arcane Tower

place, where nerubians train their mages. Again, it's made from undead building and should use undead death effect.

EDIT1: changed model name

EDIT2: added more team colour

EDIT3: reduced filesize, fixed some minor mesh issues.

Windrunner29 made awesome icon for this model: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/i...ntower-266991/

Keywords:
nerubian, temple, spider, mage, tower, arcane
Contents

Nerubian Arcane Tower (Model)

Reviews
06:37, 7th Jul 2015 MiniMage: Looks like a dwarven lighthouse. I suppose this could be useful.

M

06:37, 7th Jul 2015
MiniMage: Looks like a dwarven lighthouse. I suppose this could be useful.

Level 10
Nice buildings so far, you should maybe think of adding some more spider webs as details (between some spires of the building, should it have some or from the side of the building down to the ground).

Also in my own opinion, grey is not the best color to fit nerubians (at least compared to WoW for example, where they mostly have blue/purple and gold/brown as colors). I'd suggest you take a look at the 'hidden model' 'gargoyle spire' (I hope this is how it's called). Maybe you can use its texture.

F*** the team colors, this is awesome dude what made here if some guys don't want use it for melee this model looks good for structures in doodads so your models are very nice and hey i need some nerubian buildings for my nerubian race in the campagin,so i rate it 5/5.
I hope you keep work models and upload them on the hive. :)
Edit:so i see i can't rate it without a membership so i will rate it later i promise.

Level 20
Never understood how could a spider race build such structures?

Well:
As attested by many traps and contraptions in Azjol-Nerub dungeons, they were once good engineers.[10]

The Nerubian architectural style was adopted by the Lich King after the War of the Spider[11] and so Ziggurats, the big Necropolises Naxxramas and Acherus reffer to their building style. Of course most of the architecture can be seen in Azjol-Nerub itself. Another good example for their style is the statue in the Pit of Fiends.
from wowwiki
Skilled engineer can build anything :D. I wanted to give them individuality, 'cause they lack it in wc3 - their ziggurat lacks basic animations. I'm working on birth effect for them, but I changed concept so many times so I'm sure it's gonna take a while.

EDIT:
it looks really fancy to me :) although not that nerubian x) but anyway, it is good.

Well:
from wowwiki
Skilled engineer can build anything :D. I wanted to give them individuality, 'cause they lack it in wc3 - their ziggurat lacks basic animations. I'm working on birth effect for them, but I changed concept so many times so I'm sure it's gonna take a while.

EDIT:

They were once, but not anymore. Building such structures requires a long period of time and huge resources, Nerubians live in ancient ziggurats that were built long before them.

Also, how can a Nerubian even fit into this tower? Not even a human can.
You need to make the interior and scale this to 10x.