• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spawning Grounds and Derivatives

Ujimasa Hojo Presents

Spawning Grounds and Derivatives
Edited by Ujimasa Hojo

Spawning Grounds (Optimized) Info:

• Fixed the texture wrapping up a bit.

• Uploaded.

Spawning Grounds (Illidari) Info:
  • Created a version of the Spawning Grounds for the Illidari.

• Uploaded.

• Improved the texture wrapping.

Keywords:
Azshara, Draenor, Outland

Author's Notes and Trivia:
  • Optimized models have built-in portrait animations, fixed bugs (if there were any), additional animation (if applicable). These can be used to serve as a template for alternative skins if you want to keep the original skin and model.
  • Check out Ujimasa Hojo's Maps and Resources Discussions, and Tutorials. Please reply in these threads instead.
  • Check out the map and the model previews at my Youtube, BitChute, DailyMotion, and Rumble Channels as well and hopefully subscribe. Follow me on Twitter.
  • While I do these stuff as a hobby, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to accept donations from our more fortunate Hivers I suppose :p.
    • My PayPal is here.
    • My Patreon is here.
    • My SubscribeStar is here.
Previews
Contents

Spawning Grounds (Illidari) (Model)

Spawning Grounds (Illidari) Button (Icon)

Spawning Grounds (Optimized) (Model)

Reviews
21:04, 27th Oct 2012 -Grendel: the addition of the 4th tier will make this very useful. approved. good filesize too.

M

21:04, 27th Oct 2012
-Grendel: the addition of the 4th tier will make this very useful. approved. good filesize too.

Level 60
Buttons

These icons are for the 3rd and 4th tiers. You can use the original Halls of the Dead icon for the 1st tier and the original Black Citadel icon for the 2nd tier.

Attachments

• BTNBlackCitadel2.blp
    21.5 KB · Views: 543
  • BTNHallsOfTheDead2.blp
    21.7 KB · Views: 527
  • DISBTNBlackCitadel2.blp
    14 KB · Views: 504
  • DISBTNHallsOfTheDead2.blp
    14.4 KB · Views: 511
Level 60
You made no changes !
I know that model if you want prof i will give you one !

Excuse me. What do you mean I made no changes? Can't you see the 4th stage in the lower right corner of the screenshot? I know somebody else uploaded the Beta model of the Necropolis (Necronage) and I have even acknowledged him. What I did is that I took the first stage of the Beta model and added it to the current in-game model. My final model therefore has 4 Tiers.

Last edited:
Level 60
1st tier looks weird.. kinda looks like it's still being constructed (like floating upwards).. but a 4 tier necropolis is still pretty nice. :D

The first tier actually came from Blizzard's BETA Necropolis model:

Necronage

Unfortunately, the BETA model didn't have the Black Citadel tier. So what I did was put them together. I actually made the main building slowly rise above the pool during the transition from the 1st tier towards the 2nd tier.

Last edited:
Level 3
Excuse me. What do you mean I made no changes? Can't you see the 4th stage in the lower right corner of the screenshot? I know somebody else uploaded the Beta model of the Necropolis (Necronage) and I have even acknowledged him. What I did is that I took the first stage of the Beta model and added it to the current in-game model. My final model therefore has 4 Tiers. I don't know what you are trying to prove here but THE MODERATORS APPROVED IT SO DEAL WITH IT!
Ok man chill , its only a model .
Beta has no tier 4 model , sorry man :( .

Level 3
Could you add separated model of the pool? So after several upgrades Necropolis could 'disattach' from the pool and fly away, while the pool could remain at the same place.

Level 2
Hey ok I may seem stupid. but how do I use the other tiers of the illidari version. like im use to making the upgrade buildings separate models. so I would download tier 1 then 2 3 an so on. but how do I use the tier 2, 3 and 4 as I do not know how to access them

Level 60
Hey ok I may seem stupid. but how do I use the other tiers of the illidari version. like im use to making the upgrade buildings separate models. so I would download tier 1 then 2 3 an so on. but how do I use the tier 2, 3 and 4 as I do not know how to access them

In the object editor, find Art - Required Animation Names. Put in "Upgrade" plus "First" or "Second" or Third" depending on which tier you want. You can check the Keep, Castle, and other upgraded town halls as reference.