• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naga Medusa

Here you go. Give me credits if you use it. Report any bugs.

*Portrait is in the same model.

*magos or wc3viewer show screwed animations, test it in world editor.

27/2/11 Portrait updated.
27/2/11 Fixed problem with head beign separated from body.

Keywords:
naga medusa jigrael
Contents

Naga Medusa (Model)

Assets
Reviews
00:36, 28th Feb 2011 DonDustin: awesome model. Exactly how a naga medusa should look like

M

00:36, 28th Feb 2011
DonDustin: awesome model. Exactly how a naga medusa should look like

Level 21
Looks good for a Medusa model and could be used for a Clash of the Titans map.
I'll vote for it a five out of five.

Level 4
I like it. I know Medusa would have a bow traditionally but Blizzard already did that with the Sea Witch. This makes for a more diverse Naga line up.

Very nice model.

Level 1
Love it, the cast animation goes really great with a "Stone Gaze" type of spell the move animation is very flowing if you'll forgive the pun. The snakes on her head are also well done, much improved over the naga seawitch imo. Her scale color is also perfect, I think its a good comination between dark blue and green. 5/5

Level 5
Its very intelligent looking, although i get this problem :(, I want it to use on my campaign but when I played it ingame. It shows a shadow :(.
If you have something to fix this, Il rate 5/5 stars;) but for now, 4/5 sorry :oops:.

Level 28
Still round? can i have a favor? can you add a hero glow on this thing? this is really amazing. i'm looking forward for you new works :)
Since the author of this model is gone for almost a year, you can add a hero glow to this model by yourself, here's a tutorial that explains how to do so : How to add Hero Glow without Modeling
It's very easy and doesn't require any modeling skills :)