• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Mr Scary

Soo.. one more model of mine where i ask myself 'what have i been smoking?' o_O

This is a demon-and-machine-parts construct that i made long ago for Kimbo, because, heck, she wanted someone to make a model from her texture that is in her bandage texturing tutorial :xxd: Bandage Tutorial

Check it out, it is really useful :p

and so that is that, Hope Kimbo will like it if she actually drops by here :p
Have fun and credit me if you use it.. or it might get hungry and eat ya :p

Animations done by stick-poked Hayate :b it is super effective

~Misha

changelog:
fixed the hand clipping with the legs, hope it works well

Keywords:
this, is, a, scary, demon, machine, construct, called, MrScary, :D
Contents

Mr Scary (Model)

Reviews
10:28, 11th Jul 2015 MiniMage: Looks like the lovechild of zerg and medieval torture devices. Approved.

M

10:28, 11th Jul 2015
MiniMage: Looks like the lovechild of zerg and medieval torture devices. Approved.

Level 13
Yeah what the hell are you smoking :vw_wtf: Indeed he looks really scary, an alien with robo parts and thats pretty unique idea. I kinda like it :ogre_haosis:

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Awesome work. Loving the animations.

Level 12
Nice model.

I think you can improve it by making the attack one animation more dynamic. He sorta pokes in and slowly pokes out - doesn't look like he's making a strong strike.

Also is there supposed to be liquid in that flask? Because it is completely immobile in all animation except death. Model could be improved if you made it splash with his movements or bubble... Right now it looks more like a giant green diamond in a glass tube.

Level 42
Nice model.

I think you can improve it by making the attack one animation more dynamic. He sorta pokes in and slowly pokes out - doesn't look like he's making a strong strike.

Im not that good yet ><

Also is there supposed to be liquid in that flask? Because it is completely immobile in all animation except death. Model could be improved if you made it splash with his movements or bubble... Right now it looks more like a giant green diamond in a glass tube.

This one... Hmm... quite a good idea.. but.... Lazy~~

Nice model.

well, considering he's managing to move a completely artificial arm, i think it's good :xxd:

and I'll see.. making anything like a liquid sloshing around can very quickly turn into something over-complicated.. and war3 models don't always need all the bells and whistles

Level 12
Im not that good yet ><

This one... Hmm... quite a good idea.. but.... Lazy~~

Misha needs to poke you with a bigger stick.

and I'll see.. making anything like a liquid sloshing around can very quickly turn into something over-complicated.. and war3 models don't always need all the bells and whistles

Maybe just add a bubble effect? Like from the doodad but greeny-like?