• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mirjana

So.. this is such an old model, that i was supposed to use in my Bas Celik campaign for war3, but.. that kinda never came to be, so i reworked her from the ground up (or so..) and gave her the lovely texture of the sorceress that Apheraz Lucent made c:

Personally.. i think it's.. okay. since i got tired of it gathering dust on my hard drive, so yeah, enjoy. And don't bother me about the hands <_< or anything else aesthetic.. it is how it is, a bit of an anime-like model, but with proper war3 shading

as for her pose, yes, she is supposed to wield a staff, my 'gabriel scepter', attached to 'weapon' attachment point

Credit or else! >3

Changelog:
reduced filesize as requested, I think..

Keywords:
Mirjana, young, sorceress, from, my, ded, campaign, bas, celik, '~'
Contents

Mirjana (Model)

Mirjana (Model)

Reviews
11:37, 3rd Apr 2015 MiniMage: Almost 300kb for this though? I would suggest you lower it, because 300kb for this kind of model is a little extreme. 11:37, 11th Jul 2015 MiniMage: Apologies for making you wait so long. Approved.

M

11:37, 3rd Apr 2015
MiniMage: Almost 300kb for this though? I would suggest you lower it, because 300kb for this kind of model is a little extreme.

11:37, 11th Jul 2015
MiniMage: Apologies for making you wait so long. Approved.

The Stand Victory XD
"We've Successfully Sacrifice them, Prepare the Voodoo thing"

After ten thousand years, Misha Finally Release another Model, the world shall turn into a reign of Chaos and Finally The Rise of Misha will make him claim the Frozen Throne,

Dafuq im doing

maybe i could use that animation for something else..? :xxd: just... for which type of spell? Oo

Stand channel?
she might be a lill too.. 'bouncy' for that oO
Turned out nice, I like it :)

You could have used the golden edges of the dress texture I did to edge shoulderpads tho, just sayin' :razz:

I kinda did that, but the edges weren't showing very well, probably my own wrap :xxd: