• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mammoth

A very old model I've made long ago.

edit :portrait fixed

Keywords:
Mammoth, Elephant, Mumakil, Pachiderm
Contents

Mammoth (Model)

Reviews
[PENDING] Please fix the lack of portrait camera. --donut3.5-- 3rd Sep 2008 Pyritie: Changes made, resource approved. I like the sail thingy on its back.

M

[PENDING]
Please fix the lack of portrait camera.
--donut3.5--

3rd Sep 2008
Pyritie: Changes made, resource approved. I like the sail thingy on its back.

Level 5
Like it, kinda looks like the oliphants in LOTR.
But in looks like it has a orc burrow on its back.:cgrin:

Level 2
I genuinly like this model, bt was wondering if you could make the burrow on it's back larger. Or like may be do a variation of the thralls hut. Or possibly the ORK fortress on it's back. Just some thoughts. I like using models of this type for transports or tanks. For example add tank cargo, load and unload. And/or a arrow tpe missile an it rocks. Aslo was mentioned texture change. Maybe make A v2 with a chitinous looking hide, or stone skin. Also was suggested armor. Maybe a v3 lol. TY for your time. I would enjoy seeing more of your work, of this type.

Last edited: