• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lycan Gladiator - By Xezko

I made this model for my project, more lycans for come! :D

Based on Satyr, with a highly modified wolf head, body modified and rewrapped, and other stuff from scratch, using 100% ingame textures and in-model portrait!

Give me credits if you use this in your map/campaing/project.

I want to thanks General Frank, because his Werewolf model provides me the inspiration to make this one.

Cya! :D

(for those who don't know, Lycans = Werewolves)

EDIT: Changed the concept a bit to fit my project. ^^

EDIT2: Changed the weapon because everybody dislike it. X)
And improved a bit everything. :p

Keywords:
Lycan, Werewolf, Gladiator, Warrior, Lycans, werewolves, xezko.
Contents

Lycan Gladiator - By Xezko (Model)

Reviews
13:12, 2nd Aug 2009 General Frank: Good model-edit. Nothing too fancy. Good use of textures. Works ingame. P.S.: I feel honoured you used my model as an inspiration.

M

13:12, 2nd Aug 2009
General Frank:

Good model-edit. Nothing too fancy. Good use of textures. Works ingame.
P.S.: I feel honoured you used my model as an inspiration.

Level 24
@X.e.r.e.X

well for his project or not, if he's submitting a model for US it should please the majority.

Huh? It should please him more than the crowd really. He is just giving out the permission to the people to use it if they want.

If you don't want to hear criticism, I'd suggest keeping the model personal. I got plenty of "just for my project". I could upload them all.

Who said he doesn't want criticism? But saying that the backpack doesn't make sense is same as saying that orc's green skin doesn't make sense. :)

But I do agree that the blade could use.

Level 9
I think you chose the wrong skin for the weapon. It just doesn't go. Would a werewolf carry a backpack too? To me, the model doesn't make much since.

i agree i like wolves :) but that weapon doesn't fit, and the back pack well i can live with that :p bur actually i don't like it that much maybe make the weapon sharper and if possible chance poli

Level 16
Well, i saw most people dislike the double sword. Ok, so... any good suggestion of to what weapon change it? I don't want to put a simple footman sword on him because he is a hero. And yes, this is for my project, i has my mind open to change it, but i dont will make a model wich i dislike.
The armor fits this hero because he is a Fast-killer and he need light armor. So, maybe i can change the sword, but i need ideas.
I dont want him attacking with his claws because i will make a creep unit wich do that.
I need constructive critic. :)

Thanks for the feedback! See ya! :D

Level 3
hihi, the model was nice. so I decided to use it as my Campaign's main hero. ^^

hope u dnt mind. I'd give credits of course! :D