• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lothar

Anduin Lothar 1.1
=========================================================
Model Edit by Urkdrengi

Comments: Here's an attempt of mine to re-create Blizzard's legendary knight, Sir Anduin Lothar.
Now all can behold the Lion of Stormwind in all his glory (On foot at least). I used the
look in the orginal game as reference.

You may want to reduce the scaling value in WE as he's pretty gigantic as is. Also, the attack slam
and spell slam animations are there if you want them - just add the ability in WE.

Please feel free to use this model in your map/campaign. Just give credit where
it's due and all that. Enjoy!

How to use: If you do not know how to import you can check out Darky27s
tutorial over at wc3campaigns.

Paths needed to import:
Textures\Lothar.blp
Units\Lothar.mdx
Units\Lothar_portrait.mdx

*****Update Fixes v 1.1*****
-Textures have been combined into one to greatly reduce file size! (& reduce import hassle)
-Tweaks to geometry and skin

[email protected]

Keywords:
knight sir anduril lothar
Contents

Lothar (Model)

Lothar (Model)

Reviews
Wolverabid: 26 June, 2007 9/10 Lothar looks excellent and is well worth the 310k file size.

M

Wolverabid: 26 June, 2007
9/10
Lothar looks excellent and is well worth the 310k file size.

Ike

Ike

Level 4
Yeeeesh, you could put a gift shop on his shoulders. Otherwise, it's great.

Level 11
It supposed to be Lord Anduin Lothar, the greatest hero Azeroth and the Warcraft univers has ever seen. I do believe that during WCI the unit representing him had huge shoulders. If this was the WC2 lothar I would have to call it wrong, as lothar had white hair and was balding in the second war. But this is good, in fact great. I like the update very much. Your work is going to create a new generation of WC3 maps! (Another few units and I can make all three games!)

Level 7
If this was the WC2 lothar I would have to call it wrong, as lothar had white hair and was balding in the second war.

Yup! The war1 lothar based off the original sprite. Kinda over the top but I wanted to make him in his physical prime. I hope to also make the elder 'Lord Lothar' and mounted versions of each! :twisted:

Ike

Ike

Level 4
The only complaint I have about this one is that when you look at him from the side as he runs, he slices his own neck. But you can't really tell form above so it's not that big a deal.

Level 2
For Lothar is right! All the way to the colors and look, this model resembles Lothar from the first game.

Level 1
Nice Lothar there! :D i played wc1 a LONG time ago, back in 94-96.... but i still remember good ol lothar i had to resque from that messy dungeon. Now, i think i'll make a cinematic about his ENIGMATIC death... and stuff like that. Keep up the good work, dude! :twisted:

Level 3
Anduin Lothar is one of my favourite charecters-after Khadgar.All hail one of the greatest heroes ever of Azeroth!Really,really great!Excellent!You should also make the model when he is old.

Level 2
It's a very nice model, but after reloading the map I had this model in, it suddenly was unable to load him. Why is this? How can I fix it?

Level 3
This is a great Lothar model, I love it. But I think you should really try and make a WC2 Lothar, mounted or dismounted.

5/5