• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Iron Longsword

Reactions: deepstrasz
A simple longsword. The download contains 2 model files. One to fit in the right- and one in the left hand. The positioning is optimized for the villager model.

January 31, -15: I reworked some parts of the model. I altered the hilt shape and removed the Lordaeron insignia. The name was changed from Lordaeron Soldier Sword

attachment.php

Keywords:
Lordaeron, Soldier, Sword, Knife, Weapon, One, Hand, Attachment
Contents

Iron Longsword (Model)

Iron Longsword (Model)

Reviews
18:20, 19th Oct 2009 General Frank: Changes are made and the attachment is approved now.

M

18:20, 19th Oct 2009
General Frank:

Changes are made and the attachment is approved now.

Level 30
Thanks :p Yeah I think there are few simple weapon attachments on the site, everyone makes like lazer-axes or swords with some weird glow or plasma crossbows.. When you make an RPG map you will most likely want many simple attachments as normal random low/mid-level items and then you can have the lazer-axes and plasma bows as "super"- or "epic" weapons in late game ^^

Jeee long reply sry :p

Level 4
wouldn't it be a great idea, to create the sword of the fierce deity? i like his sword, and if someone makes fierce deitys sword, he should make a beam animation, you know, this beam from the sword.or the last level of the kokiri sword, srry, i don't know the english name for it, cause i'm from germany.