• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LadyBlaumeux

Don't forget to credit us both, if you use this model.

The Long demanded version with pants is here. Also:
mounted version (with pants also) is over here.

icons_17937_btn.jpg

Here is a great icon made by kangyun.

131702-eba6ba226f39ea109e92ba48acec1bbe_tn2.jpg

Here is the other icon made by PrinceYaser.

Keywords:
Death, Knight, Deathknight, Female, Runes, Sword, Cold, Shadow, WoW, Lore, Woman, Undead.
Contents

LadyBlaumeux (Model)

LadyBlaumeux (Model)

Reviews
15:49, 25th Sep 2014 Deolrin: A great cooperation project between PROXY and JesusHipster. The mesh, wrap and texture-picking are all exquisitely done and the model looks absolutely fantastic. I have not noticed any significant issues regarding the...

M

15:49, 25th Sep 2014
Deolrin: A great cooperation project between PROXY and JesusHipster. The mesh, wrap and texture-picking are all exquisitely done and the model looks absolutely fantastic. I have not noticed any significant issues regarding the mesh and 'mechanics' of the model, but it does lack blood splats during the Death animation. I also preferred the iteration of the model in which she wore torn leather pants, but that's just personal taste. The main issue with the model comes in the form of the animations. The first and foremost issue is that many of the animations feel stiff and robotic - this is especially true for the Attack, Spell and Death animations. There is no real 'impact' behind the moves, and the character feels lifeless and weak. The reversion to the "Stand Ready" pose at the end of the Attack animations is also not done very well, not to mention that the pose itself looks rather strange in-game. The Death animation is too sudden and quick, and, again, feels robotic and lifeless. In all animations, the cape doesn't flow well enough and feels solid, not made of cloth. A lesser issue, though still a significant one, is the lack of animation variety. As a hero model, she should have many animations - including several "Stand" stances and more than one Spell animation. As it stands, she is lacking in those regards. Honestly, if those points could be worked on this would be an absolutely fantastic model. However, as it stands, I feel that the model is lacking and is not fully realized as what it could've been.

Level 34
Did not expect it to get 4 stars.
One again, i thank Deolrin for a helpful review. Speaking of animations, the truth is that those (besides the attack animations, which are currectly the best i can do since i am low skilled as an animator) were not supposed to be the final animation set. I have stumbled upon a nasty MdlVis glitch that does not allow me to go on with animation work. "Death" and "Stand" animations were made when the model was already bugged, that's pretty much the best i could do with the model right now.
Bloodsplat to be added soon, thanks for pointing that out too :)

Level 9
I hope that there will be more like this one coming up 4.3/5 the model is great and all but it needs Stronger animations than what it currently has right now.

Last edited:
Level 10
Very cool! Always wanted to see a Lady Blaumeux on foot model! Rider version is cool too though!

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

This model.....just WONDERFUL!! I found my next hero for War of Sanctity...I think I am gonna create her as a ninja warrior or assassin. Don't worry, I will mention you in the credits. Great job ^_^ !

Level 8
Lovely model. It's great now but, I think it... ehem... could use some... ehm.. bigger thighs....
NEVERMIND I SAID NOTHING. 5/5