• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Archmage on Foot

Archmage without his horse

Made by: Dan van Ohllus (aka Kuhneghetz)

Description:
Ever wanted to use the Archmage without the horse?
Now you can by using this model made by me.

Model description:
I started with the Wc3 Necromancer by removing head, book,
knives and staff. Then I gave the model an Archmage head and
an Archmage staff. I also changed the UV so it uses in-game
textures. And I also gave the model different emitters for
attacks and spells.

YOU MUST GIVE ME CREDITS IF YOU USE THIS MODEL IN YOUR MAP!!!

Feel free to edit this model for your projects as long as you credit me for the model you based it from.

Enjoy! ;)

Directories:
Since this model doesn't use any custom textures, you don't need
any required paths.

UPDATE:
- Glow on the staff is properly billboarded.
- Added Dissipate animation.
- Geosets are properly merged.

Keywords:
archmage arch, mage, spellcaster, caster, foot, magic, wizard
Contents

Hero Archmage on Foot (Model)

Hero Archmage on Foot (Model)

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Does it have the archmage's attack, spell, channel animations (and so on)? The image you posted only shows his back, the other one is cut, at least to me. Good job though, but I doubt that "GIVE ME CREDITS IF YOU USE IT ON YOUR MAP" is of any use, people rarely give credits for what they use. I can't give a rating to this model since I don't know what animations he poses, but seems ok. :)

Level 2
You could've done better because the garment he is wearing could use some kind of....magic colour... if you know what I mean. Like purple, blue or something :p
All in all I'd rate it a 3/5 8)

Level 2
im making a map and dont have time for you to tell me if i can use it, i dought this map will be seen by anyone not in my clan but i will give you credit.

Level 3
This is one of the greatest models I've ever seen before it's one of the best.Im gonna put in my map right away!

Level 4
Perfect! this will be brilliant as a khadgar (old) model in my opinion, which, incidently, is exactly what i needed =)

Bah, these "ideas" are more likely to show that you need these models.
Saying "can you do this or that and this and that" is as much request-like as "make this..." and "you should make this...".
For shit sake, I don't take requests. If I wanted to make something, it's because I want to make it.

In simple words:
No, I'm not going to make these models of your ideas.

Level 5
Does it have the archmage's attack, spell, channel animations (and so on)? The image you posted only shows his back, the other one is cut, at least to me. Good job though, but I doubt that "GIVE ME CREDITS IF YOU USE IT ON YOUR MAP" is of any use, people rarely give credits for what they use. I can't give a rating to this model since I don't know what animations he poses, but seems ok. :)

Oh yea? Play sotdrp! they give custom model credits same in Joe's/Mordork's quest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grin::grin::grin::grin::nehap:

Finally could that mage jump down from his stupid horse :p Ty so much for this model I really need this one! I give it 5/5 it looks like Gandalf the White :D

OR Ms.Shandris Feathermoon it looks like that evil mage saulmon or how eva u spell it ^.^

Last edited by a moderator: