• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heavy Axeman

Old model of mine, dated 2008 year:) Nothing too special or original, but still might find some use.

Don't forget to give in credits, if you use this. Edit it if you want to.

Update: minor tweak.

Update#2: took my time (around 15 min) to futher optimize the model and re-do some on the blademaster animations to actualy fit the heavy unit wielding an axe. This model is still nothing special, but it's like a relic from the time when i was 12 years old, so let it be.

I think the new animations should be working fine, but as allways, certain bugs may happen when viewed via magos.

The older version with basic bladmaster animations is still avaliableon XGM: http://xgm.guru/p/wc3/heavy-unit

Keywords:
Axe, Man, Footman, Soldier, Nobel, Footman, Elitle, Wow, Berserker, Blade, Master, Hellscream, Human, Alliance, Armored, Heavy, Slow, Badass, Grunt.
Contents

Heavy Axeman (Model)

Heavy Axeman (Model)

Reviews
18:24, 28th Aug 2012 HappyTauren: Nice, pretty polished.

M

18:24, 28th Aug 2012
HappyTauren: Nice, pretty polished.

Burningreaver

B

Burningreaver

Good day,

I think that the helmet is extravagant due to those spikes.