• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Harpy Domain

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Fiction: The harpies were once powerful creatures deepin the Barrens. Although the Orcs do not like them, Garrosh Hellscream thought they would be an important allies in his campaign for their agile flying and scouting expertise.

The Harpy Domain was built to provide these feather-beasts some refuge from the slicing winds and they would generate more prole to serve the Horde.

Model Based from Beastiary

Change Log:

Version 1 - Model Edition

- Only 1 Harpy Nest
- Spikes added

Version 2 - Model Edition

- More 2 Harpy Nests and Eggs

Version 3 - Model Erased

- A bug turns out and I had to edit again

Version 4 - Model Improvement

- Flags and Banners
- New location spikes

Version 5 - Model Improvement

- Banners animated

Fixed:

- Beastiary Texture and Material deleted
- Flags and banners now disappear in Decay Animation

Sorry for the poor animations of the banner. I tried hard to do, it's complicated. I've put the flags to make a team color stuff.

In my other version I tried to put a Harpy Queen in the top of the greater nest and some animations in Stand, Stand Work, Death and Birth.

Credits to:
- Blizzard for the model base
- MdlVis for the edition

If you get some bug, let me know and I'll try to fix it!

Keywords:
Harpy, Domain, Building, Orc.
Contents

Harpy Domain (Model)

Reviews
15:23, 4th Jul 2015 MiniMage: Rejected, because we already have an almost identical map in the hive already.

M

15:23, 4th Jul 2015
MiniMage: Rejected, because we already have an almost identical map in the hive already.